Money Manager Ex
Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal
finance software. It primarily helps organize one’s finances and keeps track
of where, when and how the money goes.
MMEX includes all the basic features that 90% of users would want to see in a
personal finance application. The design goals are to concentrate on
simplicity and user-friendliness - something one can use everyday.
- Intuitive, simple, fast, clean
- Checking, credit card, savings, stock investment, assets accounts
- Reminders for recurring bills and deposits
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Simple one click reporting with graphs and piecharts
- Import data from any CSV format, QIF
- Custom Reports
- Does not require an install: can run from a USB key
- Non-Proprietary SQLite Database with AES Encryption
- International language support
You can download the latest installable version of MoneyManagerEx for Windows, macOS and Linux.
MMEX is mainly written in C++11.
This software uses the following open source packages:
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit (version 2.6 or newer or 3.x)
- OS X (10.9 or newer) and macOS using Cocoa
External public resources
- You can open database file (both regular and encrypted) directly
- You can download dozen of cool reports from general report repository
- Star it if you feel it is helpful
You may also like…
Stargazers over time